Carpet Cleaning in Eastbourne
Tunbridge Wells Carpet Cleaners employs a team of highly experienced professionals, enabling us to offer an extensive range of first-class cleaning services in the area.
We aim to ensure that every single one of our customers is completely happy with the service they receive and with this in mind, we are more than happy to clean your carpets at weekends or nights, to minimise any disruption.
In addition to carpets, we also clean furniture and car upholstery, pushchairs, mattresses, curtains and rugs. All these services are provided at your home or office, including curtain cleaning.
If you would like us to make your old curtains look like new again, we will use highly effective dry cleaning techniques to achieve this goal at your property.
Why Home and Business Owners Choose Us
If you are looking for firms that deal with domestic and commercial carpet cleaning, Eastbourne has many from which to choose. However, we believe that we are your best option for the following reasons:
- Fully Trained Operatives – Every member of our team has received training in the safe operation of the hot water extraction cleaning equipment and detergents that we use and has worked on many commercial and residential jobs in the past. Furthermore, we only employ people who are as enthusiastic about providing a first-class service to our customers as we are.
- Comprehensive Insurance – We are very careful when cleaning your carpets and furnishings but in the unlikely event that something does go wrong, you have no need to worry as we carry comprehensive cover for the work that we do.
- Competitive Prices – Our prices are always among the lowest that you will find anywhere in Eastbourne but this is not good enough for us. If you should be quoted a lower price by any other legitimate cleaning firm in the area, we promise to beat that quote for you.
- Convenient Service – As we already mentioned, we are more than happy to come to your home or office in the evening or at the weekend, to make sure that our service does not interfere with your life any more than is strictly necessary. Once we have completed the cleaning process, your carpets should be dry within as little as 2 hours.
- Deodorising and Stain Guard Service – When we come to clean your carpeting, we will also deodorise it to rid it of any lingering bad smells and can treat it with an anti-allergy stain guard too.
Carpet Cleaning Eastbourne Residents Can Trust
We use the hot water extraction method because it is the only way to make sure that your carpets are truly and hygienically clean. We also use specialised equipment to agitate your carpets when applying pre-treatment chemicals.
This process lifts the pile and helps to ensure a really thorough clean. When we quote you a price to clean your carpeting, we are also making a promise to do an exceptional job; a promise that we always keep.
Call 07483360452 to arrange a visit today.
Other services include:
- Spring cleaning
- End of tenancy cleaning
- After builders cleaning
- Eviction cleaning
- Pre-tenancy cleaning
- Upholstery cleaning (fabric or leather)
- Car cleaning (interior)
- Mattress, pushchairs, child seats, car seats
- Curtains (on site)
- Rugs cleaning
- Car Upholstery Valet Steam cleaning (hot water extraction) to a standards and a price that cannot be beaten, includes a free deodorizer.
- Pushchair/Buggy Cleaning When the pushchair has seen better days or if you are thinking of selling it we will give it a new lease of life!
- Matresses We steam clean (hot water extraction) mattresses to give them a deep clean to protect against allergies and bed bugs.