What is COVID-19
Symptoms that have been reported so far are:
- A cough
- A high temperature
- shortness of breath
How often should you clean?
Why hand sanitiser isn't enough?
The new strain of coronavirus and viruses such SARS and MERS, can survive for anywhere from 2 hours to 9 days on a surface.
So although you may have washed your hands and wiped the kitchen counter, this virus could still be on your sofa or the carpet.
Professional carpet and upholstery cleaning involves both heat and moisture, so having these cleaned and treated can help ease your mind while addressing the virus.
The hospital/industrial grade products together with hot and powerful steam will eradicate the virus on your interior textiles.
What can we do for you?
We have been trading for over 30 years with previous management of viruses within premises. We have access to medical/industrial grade products that not only will help to eradicate the virus on the surface but will also help to prevent further spread.
We are all well aware that the hard surfaces should be cleaned and sanitised as much as possible but not many people realise that is rather vital to clean your carpets and upholstery with super hot water. Not all carpet cleaning machines are made to this standard, but ours are top of the range with heating going up to 100 degrees Celsius plus. Cheaper carpet cleaning machines are not sufficient as they will only go up to 60 degrees (be aware).
It is particularly important to clean and disinfect the following:
- commercial premises,
- business offices,
- local shops
- Residential care homes
- GP surgeries
- Domestic properties
WHAT CAN YOU DO IN MEANTIME?
- A regular cleaning program will maintain the cleanliness
- Wash your hands with soap and water often
- Wash your hands when you get home or into work
- Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue
- Put your tissues in the bin immediately and wash your hands
- Avoid close contact with people who manifest the symptoms
- Work from home, if you can
- Avoid events with large groups of people
- Look out for the elderly as they are the most vulnerable
- Try to avoid public transport
- Contact 111 if you are worried about any of your symptoms
- LEAVE SOME SUPPLIES IN THE SHOP FOR OTHERS!!
Why Choose Us?
- A regular cleaning programme will maintain the cleanliness and prolong the life of carpets
- High power vacuuming
- Spot cleaning to remove stains
- Deodorising to remove unpleasant smells
- Remove soiling and stickiness from carpets
- Remove traffic lanes
- Remove drink spills from carpets
- Present your desired image
- Show your visitors and customers your own high standards
- Reduce refurbishment costs
- Minimum disruption – we clean at a time to suit you :- overnight, early, late, weekends
- Cleaned areas quickly available for use, rapid drying times
- No contract too big or small – Periodic contract work or One off clean